Thursday, February 5, 2009

I've Been Tagged.

I was tagged by SumpN'Sassy.

The rules are to list 8 things about yourself, so here goes:

1. I only have 1 lung. The other was taken out when I was three weeks old due to cysts that had formed. The cysts had grown so far into my lung; the doctors couldn't just remove the cysts. They had to extract the lung in its entirety.
2. I have never been out of the country, although I been to almost every state in the US. However, I am hoping to go out of the country very soon.
3. I prefer documentaries over any other type of film.
4. I can get obsessive with video games. Especially the really good video games (i.e. Final Fantasy, God of War, etc) I find myself playing for hours upon hours and then realize my entire day has gone. Sometimes, I just can't put down the controller.
5. I am a HUGE animal lover. I pretty much want to own every animal in existence. Even the ugly ones. You can ask Bliss & Lonnie about that one. I think Lonnie honestly believes that I have a real problem and need to seek help.
6. It bothers me when I see a grammar or spelling mistake. Especially when the person should know better.
7. I rarely ever get sick. Even being around someone who is coughing and sneezing on me, I usually still don't contract their sickness. (Now watch, as soon as I say this, I am going to come down with some bubonic plague)
8. My friends know way more about me than anyone in my family does. And you know, that's really sad if you think about it.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, you do have an unhealthy love for animals. But it's part of what makes you so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you no matter how much you adore animals. I do worry sometimes. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, me too, at least about numbers 5 and 6. The rest, um, not so much, but I love learning cool things about new people!

    Nan

    ReplyDelete