Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sweat Baby Sweat

Unfortunately, now that school has started back, my time for crafting must slow down. However, it will not completely stop all together! Luckily, I will still have time for craft night with my girls.

Now for typical girl talk. Like most women, I could stand to lose a few pounds, but better yet, get more toned. I'd like to have those nice toned arms and just be able to feel completely secure when I'm at the beach. I am going to Miami beach at the end of March, so therefore I am starting my "extreme" workout plan. I only want to lose about 7 more pounds, but I am really aiming on just toning up. I bought the Slim in 6 program a while back and me and my friend Lonnie have been pretty consistent with staying on track. We usually do it about 2-3 times a week. We started with the "Ramp it Up!" video, which is about 47 minutes long. Let me start by first saying, this is definitely the best program I have ever done that actually does follow through with fast results. I would recommend the Slim in 6 to any woman that wants to lose weight and get firm. It combines cardio, weight lifting and abs all in one video. I lost about 8 pounds and gained some muscle. We currently do the "Burn it Up!" video and it is definitely tough but totally worth it. That video is an hour long! We've been slacking a bit because of the holidays. It was hard to find time between family time and traveling, but now that the holidays are over, I plan on getting back on track. Workout plan starts tomorrow! yay!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of your progress already. Good luck on toning up more, hot stuff!

    ReplyDelete