Sunday, January 4, 2009

I hate infomercials.


I finished quite a few projects I was working on this weekend. I'm glad because I think some of them turned out really nice. Here are two pieces I finished over the weekend. I am really proud of how they both turned out. The Link piece is the first cross stitch I have ever done. They were very time consuming but very much worth it. These items are available for sale in my Etsy shop. I am really big into video games, so I really enjoyed doing the Zelda/Link piece. For those who have played the game should be able to tell the object above the hearts is the fairy that is in the game. I tried to show this to my mom and she wasn't able to tell what it was. Of course, she has never played the game, so I am hoping it is easy for others to make out what it is.

5 comments:

  1. I can totally tell that's the fairy! You did such a great job on these. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thanks for following my blog! You have a lot of great items in your shop, esp the owl bag. PS, your dog is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee, I do see it! My hubby plays Zelda some times and spotted it right away. Thanks for the follow by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very welcome! and Thank YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that xstitch is AWESOME! so is the tote! i love your work

    ReplyDelete