Friday, January 30, 2009

Crafts and USPS

School has been taking away of lot of my crafting time, however, I did manage to finish this lovely pincushion. It is for sell in my Etsy shop for $10. I love flowers, especially cherry blossoms, so I really liked the way this turned out. I am also working (slowly but surely) on a panda bear sundae cross stitch. Sounds odd I know, but I think it is going to be so cute. I hope to be done with it this weekend. That is the plan anyways!

In other news, I officially hate the United States Postal Service. They have managed to lose not 1 but 4 packages I sent out! I sold some textbooks on Ebay and they lost all FOUR of them. When I called to see what I could do, they were basically like "Oops, Oh well." Apparently they all wound up in a mail recovery center and I have to write them a letter describing each of the lost items so they can send them back to me. I honestly don't think I will ever see those items again. Meanwhile, all the recipients are emailing me demanding their money back. So not only am I out the items that were lost, I am out the fees eBay charged me, plus I have to refund their money back. Grr! I will never use them again. This has been the biggest hassle I have ever had to deal with. FedEx from now on!

4 comments:

  1. ugh, that SUCKS about USPS. luckily i haven't lost anything yet, but i am always afraid of it.

    that pin cushion is friggin adorable too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pincushion! :D I can't wait to see your panda bear sundae... sounds cute already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. grrr is right......I think the usps has really gone down hill over the last few years. The sad part is we pay more for shipping but their services are not worth the increase in cost. Cute pincushion, I love the red.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been tagged! Please share 8 random things about yourself and tag 8 others.

    SumpnSassy

    ReplyDelete